Game streaming platforms give streamers high-quality live broadcasts. Gamers have more time to stream due to the covid 19 restrictions and they need to know the best streaming platforms out there. That joy of streaming your favorite game tournaments on a streaming platform that offers quality streaming services cannot be explained. There are a lot of game streaming platforms that have been providing high-quality live broadcasts over the years. This article goes over the top five, keep reading to find out more!

 Twitch

 

It is no doubt that Twitch is still the king of video game streaming platforms. The app which is currently owned by Amazon offers both a free and paid account. The free account gives you access to different videos and broadcasts by unique creators, both professionals, and hobbyists. The paid account which is called Twitch Prime (or turbo account) offers free games, a pre-order price guarantee, new free games every month, free two-hour delivery, free subscription to your favorite channels, exclusive emojis, additional chat rooms, and many more. It is also easy to use and offers a flexible user interface. 

Performance Lab®  - Not all supplements are the same

YouTube Gaming

 

If you’re looking for a platform that provides high streaming quality then YouTube gaming is the right option for you because it supports videos with 4k resolution at a 60 fps frame rate. This streaming platform helps to keep your favorite videos and streams more organized so that it will be easier for you to manage and make use of them. Creators also get to generate good income because it collaborates with Google AdSense. It has a section where it offers gameplay through live broadcast. You will see games such as Fortnite and Call of Duty which have been the most-watched games on this app recently. 

Smashcast

Smashcast was formed when HitBox and Azubu.tv were merged. It is known for having one of the best user interfaces among every other streaming platforms you know of today. Smashcast helps in video categorization by giving you the chance to group your favorite streams into public, private, and adult-only collections. It has an extremely attractive color scheme which makes it more attractive to use.  It is accessible via an app and can also be downloaded on both IOS and Android. You can also see another feature called the Hype-O-Meter which gives streamers the option of cheering for their favorite during e-sport tournaments. What player wouldn’t love this? To access Smashcast, you will need a computer that boosts a higher performance than the average. You can also visit some sites offering virtual betting to enjoy placing your bets on your favorite Esports and characters while streaming the games. 

Gosu Gamers

 

This streaming platform which is concentrated on one-sport content only also has live streaming features available. It has notable streamers that are connected with the e-sport scene around the world like Voyboy. A free to stream network that offers tournaments, matches, rankings, streams, VODs, and the best platform to get e-sport news. This streaming platform has an amazing streaming quality, supports all types of known file formats, and a great website interface. It is easy to use, fun to stream and gives in-depth statistics as well. 

DLive

You do not need to create an account if you want to watch someone else’s stream when using DLive, which makes it easier for those who don’t want to stream. Pewdiepie, a YouTube sensation popularised the platform when he mentioned how fast and efficient it was and how he will be streaming his content on it. Very innovative when it comes to generating revenue for content creators, it gives 90.1% of all gift and subscription revenue to the content creators. The remaining 9.9% is rewarded to active members of the DLive community which is very impressive and encouraging! 

Start Streaming On These Platforms Now. 

The above list is everything you need to know about the top 5 E-Sport streaming platforms. These platforms are efficient, free, and offer great revenue to content creators which is something you should look forward to. 

When choosing a platform to stream consider if it has a user-friendly interface, high-quality streaming, low costs, and a wide range of games to choose from.

Start streaming at the best sites now. 

 

Nureltro™ was created for everyone, including gamers. It is an advanced, next-generation nootropic supplement designed to maximize your minds’ potential. Take your brain and game to the next level of health and performance.