Outriders is a three-player co-op shooter by Polish developer People Can Fly. The studio behind Bulletstorm and Gears of War Judgment. People Can Fly presented its game at Square Enix E3 conference. The trailer showed very little of the game and the announcement passed under the radars due to Final Fantasy VII Remake and Marvel’s Avengers. To clarify what Outriders is about, the Polish developer published a video (watch it below) that shares more information on it.
These are Outriders‘ details that People Can Fly shared:
- Our Outrider follows the signal that comes from the device that the character holds in the hands during the trailer. This signal will cover an important role during the game,
- Planet Enoch is the setting of this adventure. The colonization of Enoch hasn’t gone as planned and that’s the reason why the setting is so “dark and desperate”,
- It will be possible to create and customize your own Outrider and the beginning of the adventure.
- Creatures of various shapes and sizes inhabit Enoch, but there is to wait to see “how this wildlife affects your journey”,
- The game will feature drop-in drop-out co-op that supports up to three players,
- Outriders offers an experience with a strong story to enjoy alone or in co-op.
Outriders will release in summer 2020 PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One.
Are you interested in Outriders? Did these details make you more curious about it? Let us know in the comments below! For other news, check out our articles on Dr Mario World Will Be Coming To Phones Sooner Than You Think or CD Projekt Reveals Cyberpunk 2077 E3 2019 Demo PC Specs. And if you want more gaming content, keep it here at Culture of Gaming!