With May now behind us in Animal Crossing: New Horizons, June has arrived, and with a new month comes a new collection of bugs and fish to find. In this short piece, we’ll be going over what the final known event of Wedding Season has in-store for you. More importantly though we have a list of all the June bug and fish information you’re ever going to need!
June Bug and Fish Times, Prices and locations
To begin with the list of bugs and fish arriving in June, let’s start with the Northern Hemisphere. Some of these details from Animal Crossing World.
Northern Hemisphere Fish –
- Arapaima – 4PM – 9AM – Located in rivers – Maximum size water shadow – Sells for 10,000Bells.
- Gar – 4PM – 9AM – Located in ponds – Maximum size water shadow – Sells for 6,000Bells.
- Arowana – 4PM – 9AM – Located in rivers – Large size water shadow – Sells for 10,000Bells
- Hammerhead Shark – 4PM – 9AM – Located in the sea – Large size water shadow with a fin – Sells for 8,000Bells
- Great White Shark – 4PM – 9AM – Located in the sea – Large size water shadow with a fin – Sells for 15,000Bells
- Saw Shark – 4PM – 9AM – Located in the sea – Large size water shadow with a fin – Sells for 12,000Bells
- Dorado – 4AM – 9PM – Located in rivers – Maximum size water shadow – Sells for 15,000Bells
- Giant Snakehead – 9AM – 4PM – Located in ponds – Large size water shadow – Sells for 5,500Bells
- Saddler Bichir – 9PM – 4AM – Located in rivers – Large size water shadow – Sells for 4,000Bells
- Whale Shark – All Day – Located in the sea – Large size water shadow with a fin – Sells for 13,000Bells
- Suckerfish – All Day – Located in the sea – Medium size water shadow with a fin – Sells for 1,500Bells
- Tilapia – All Day – Located in rivers – Medium size water shadow – Sells for 800Bells
- Ribbon Eel – All Day – Located in the sea – Long size water shadow – Sells for 600Bells
Northern Hemisphere Bugs –
- Drone Beetle – All Day – Found on trees – Sells for 200Bells
- Emporer Butterfly – 5PM – 8AM – Found flying around flowers – Sells for 4,000Bells
- Goliath Beetle – 5PM – 8AM – Found on palm trees – Sells for 8,000Bells
- Mosquito – 5PM – 4AM – Found flying around – Sells for 130Bells
- Firefly – 7PM – 4AM – Found Flying around water – Sells for 300Bells
- Rainbow Stag – 7PM – 8AM – Found on trees – Sells for 6,000Bells
With the June collection of new and returning bugs and fish for the Northern Hemisphere out of the way, let us move on to the Southern Hemisphere.
Southern Hemisphere Fish –
- Stringfish – 4PM – 9AM – Found in clifftop rivers – Maximum size water shadow – Sells for 15,000Bells
- Squid – All Day – Found in the sea – Medium size water shadow – Sells for 500Bells
- Sea Butterfly – All Day – Smallest size water shadow – Sells for 1000Bells
- Pond Smelt – All day – Small size water shadow – Sells for 400Bells
- Oarfish – All day – Maximum size water shadow – Sells for 9,000Bells
Southern Hemisphere Bugs –
- Rajah Brooke’s Birdwing – 8AM – 5PM – Flying around flowers – Sells for 2,500Bells
- Emperor Butterfly – 5PM – 8AM – Flying around flowers – Sells for 2,500 Bells
- Dung Beetle – All Day – Found pushing snowballs – Sells for 3,000 Bells
How To Start The Wedding Event!
To start the event, load up your island. Isabelle will then highlight that people married in June are set for a lifetime of love.
Once her monologue has finished, you will receive a phone call on your NookPhone from Harvey. Harvey, if you may have forgotten, is the hippy dog whom you’d have met earlier in your island’s lifetime. In this phone call Harvey will provide you with all the details of a wedding. Once you have finished this phone call, head on over to Harvey’s island through the “Harv’s Island” option at Dodo Airlines to start the Wedding Season event. This event will be available and will run from June 1st 2020 until June 30th 2020, so you have plenty of time.
What Does The Event Entail?
Once you have arrived on Harvey’s island, you’ll meet him along with Reese and Cryus. The two love birds are celebrating their wedding anniversary and are looking for some top-notch photography on the island. This is where you come in. You’ll be asked to design the wedding photo set around particular themes throughout the coming days, upon being provided with wedding-themed accessories and items to craft, of course. This theme can change everyday. Once you feel you have designed the photo-set to your liking, pop out your camera app on your NookPhone and take Reese and Cyrus’ picture. Show Reese the picture and see what the couple think.
How To Obtain Heart Crystals In Animal Crossing: New Horizons From The Couple?
If you follow the couples requested instructions for a photo as closely as possible, you can obtain heart crystals. These heart crystals can be used to craft specifically themed items. To maximise your collection of heart crystals during the event, all you have to do is stick to the requested photo description from Reese and Cyrus as Closely as possible.
So there you have it, that is all Wedding Season has to offer, make sure to return in the following days to Harvey’s island to ensure you obtain all of the themed items and rewards from completing the photoshoot for the celebrating couple!
And on that note, that is all the new June bug and fish in Animal Crossing: New Horizons for June. If you have any questions don’t hesitate to drop them in the comments below, or hit us up on Twitter @thecognetwork. Alternatively you can check out this article about the mainstream media hating on Animal Crossing! As always, thanks for reading COG!