Vehicles, the Pokemon of the GTA universe, below are 20 of the many types you will find in the early 3D universe games such as Grand Theft Auto III, Vice City and San Andreas. But, can you name them all?
1. This nippy number is the rarest vehicle in Grand Theft Auto III as it only secretly spawns in one location.
2. This slow ugly vehicle is surprisingly tough, which makes sense as its name means "Enduring".
3. As agile as its avian namesake.
4. Popular with small time businessmen and crooked lawyers.
5. A dirty vehicle with a dirty name.
6. Inject some fun at the beach!
7. One of the fastest GTA vehicles.
8. The choice for a maniacal rampage through city streets, its name is a little on the "nose".
9. The choice for a budding mob boss.
10. Cool guys don't use doors.
11. Baaah-buh-buh-baaah-baaah, baaah-buh-buh-baaah-baaah, baaah-buh-buh-BAAAH-BAAAH, BAAAH-BUH-BUH-BAAAAAAAAH!!
12. Ride of the Dead.
13. This badass bike is full of energy.
14. A little bird with a big gun.
15. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! That is all.
16. It's not Humvee.
18. A low-rider for a low profession.
20. My engine is badass, it obstructs my view of the road and is totally not stupid.
How many did you get? This quiz is the first in a fortnightly series, expect a lot more in the future, covering video game lore, history, characters, artwork and much more!
Fancy another? Test your knowledge of Arcade games with this quiz –